Actualización de nueva música añadida en Roon (Update of new music added in Roon)

Necesitaría un acceso directo en la pantalla principal como en Roon Arc para poder actualizar la nueva música añadida y no tener que ir ajustes/configuración /almacenamiento e ir carpeta por carpeta para que se actualice la música recién añadida, gracias al equipo por seguir mejorando.!!

I would need a shortcut on the main screen like in Roon Arc to be able to update newly added music and not have to go through settings/settings/storage and go folder by folder for newly added music to update, thanks to the team for continuing to improve. !!

Hi Enrique! I am not quite sure what you are saying, but this should not be necessary at all. Can you please explain in more detail what you are doing and what the problem is that you are trying to solve with this?

Are your files stored on a NAS? This might be the cause of your problem, because a NAS not always tells Roon that there is new content available.

1 Like

Right, and I suppose if one has many folders, one will probably have to force a rescan for each of them, if the NAS is not auto-watching.

I can see how a single button that does it for every folder would be convenient.

Here, a former Roon emplyee speaks of an ‘automatic scan interval’, but I cannot find something like that in my settings. Perhaps this is available with a network folder (I only have an internal drive)?

1 Like

Same here, can’t find it either but don’t have network folders as well. The help is very vague about it:

(Source)

(Source)

2 Likes

Ha, here is more from Roon staff:

1 Like

Now let’s hope that this will indeed solve the problem and that there isn’t anything else going on.

1 Like

No tengo esas pestallas yo aparte de las carpetas añadidas de la musica

utilizo de almacenamiento un nas qnap y despues un pc con el core de roon con Ubuntu que funciona correctamente pero no actualiza nuevos albunes automaticamente

No sé por qué. Tal vez esta opción solo aparezca si el NAS no es capaz de ver nuevos archivos automáticamente (pero si puede, no deberías tener el problema). Lo siento, ni idea

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.