Add Tag or Bookmark

Hi, I am unable to add a Tag or a bookmark to a track. A track has been added to the queue, I liked it and want to tag if so I can access it later. No clue how to do that.
Thanks

In order to add a Tag, the track has to be in your library. So, the first question, is the track in your library?

On the other hand, you can add a track which is not in your library to a playlist. First, click on the 3 dot menu on the track line, click “Add to Playlist”, if there is no playlist yet, create a playlist first, or just choose an existing playlist.

Hi @Benjamin_Dubost,

As Daniel suggested, can you confirm that the content is in your library?

If so, can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing when you try to do this?

Thanks!

Hi there! A related question/suggestion. Your roon-generated queue is so fabulously good, that I often want to add a personal tag to a track. So I first add it to my library. In order to add a tag, I then have to go to my library, select the track and add the tag… This is rather bothersome. Wouldn’t it make more sense to be able to add a tag immediately (and have the database ‘decide’, that since I tagged it, it also needs to be added to my library)? Or something of that sort. Or is there some easy way of tagging that I have not figured out yet? (I know I can add a track to a playlist, but I prefer the tagging feature since it allows me to combine tags). Have a nice day! François.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.