"Add to Library" Failing + Crashes on MacOS Ventura

Wes, checking in on this 4 months later, was this ever fixed?

Hi @Geoff_White,

Are you experiencing managed crashes on MacOS? The unfortunate answer is that we have a ticket in development to resolve a crash related to .NET Threadpool Worker. If you see this line described in the Apple crash reports, then please refer to the main tracking thread here where we will be posting more regular updates.

If you are experiencing a different class of hanging or crashing on MacOS, then please respond here, and we will split your post into a dedicated thread.

I had such a bad experience trying to run Roon Core on macOS Ventura in December that I downgraded my mac mini to macOS Monterey while waiting for Roon to get more stable. It’s honestly a bit frustrating how unstable Roon is, especially after all these years. Just today I was trying to use “add to library” for Tidal tracks but it’s grayed out, and when trying to add the entire album to my library it says it was added, but the + button turns into a spinner that just keeps spinning, and the album isn’t actually added. Seems to me like Roon needs some serious code refactoring to address stability.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.