Adding Innuos Zen Mini Mk.3 to Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 64 bit.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Netgear router, on WiFi, router is hooked up through Ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Innuos Zen Mini server.
USB to Oppo 205 BluRay player, used as a DAC.

Description Of Issue
I am trying out an Innuos Zen Mini server which is Squeezebox based, so in settings it says to disable LMS to use Squeezebox control.

I think I found it under the services tab of task manager on my computer which is running Windows 10 64 bit, disabled it but Roon still can’t find my server.

Hi @Tom_Albrecht,

Are you trying to use the Innuous Zen just as an audio endpoint or to host your Roon Core?

Can you please share a screenshot of your Roon Settings -> Audio tab? Do you see the Innuous listed there?

Have you tried rebooting the Core?

It is not Squeezebox based it is using Squeezelite a separate software. If you decide to continue you might review this page: https://kb.roonlabs.com/Squeezebox_Setup

The last paragraph is also something you should keep in mind:

Squeezelite/Software endpoints

Roon does not support software implementations of squeezebox endpoints, and we do not test with them as part of our QA process. If you attempt to do this, you are on your own.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.