Adding this album is taking longer than normal. Roon will keep trying in the background [Resolved - Reboot]

I’m having an evening of adding tidal albums to my library. After adding 30 albums i can’t add any more. The “Add To library” button has the spinning circle on it and i get the "Adding this album is taking longer than normal message.
I was trying to add

This is the second time this has happened tonight the first added a lot more albums before it happened - around 70.

I will leave it with the doughnut of time spinning and see if it catches up with itself overnight.

I had added and tagged over 100 Tidal Masters on my ipad (core on imac) within a couple hours. Maybe a reboot would help reset things.

I thought that and rebooted everything but the second freeze happened after a reboot. :frowning:

left it overnight and the doughnut of death is still spinning.

Is it that specific album, BOC-Agents of Fortune, which keeps hanging things up? I have that album in my CD collection…no issues with cataloging it. Maybe have support take a look at your logs…

Thanks, no it just happened to be that one that did it this time. rebooted and it’s back to adding albums. I will add them more slowly today and see if that works. :slight_smile:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Adding albums taking a long time