After restore from backup (hanging logo) Not Working at all [Solved - Maxview Storage Manager]

Hi @Jerry_B,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and for the detail of your response. We’d like to apologize for the delayed response.We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual. While there’s no excuse for your extended wait time, I wanted to provide some context.

From your response, it sounds like you’ve already tried a Core reboot and reinstall of Roon. I’d try manually setting aside RoonServer if you haven’t already. This step may resolve the issue, but if not, it will simplify and expedite troubleshooting by creating more stable, known conditions:

• Make a Backup of your current RoonServer Database
  • Exit out of RoonServer
  • Navigate to your RoonServer’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “RoonServer”
  • Rename the “RoonServer” folder to “RoonServer_old”
  • Reinstall the RoonServer App from our Downloads Page to generate a new RoonServer folder
  • On the Roon Remotes, press “Use another Core” and connect to the new database

Let me know if that helps, and we’ll proceed from there. We’ll be watching for your response.