After Roon update, Roon is not connecting anymore to my Nucleus

Roon Server Machine

Nucleus+, I guess you will know the specific of this.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Please tell what I can do to enable Roon to find my Nucleus. Before everything was running well - I was playing music. But I got the bottom to actualize Roon and after this Nucleus is not identified.

Do I need to reinstall the Roon Software?

Hi Ralf, you gave a description of your issue but none of the specifics requested, specifically network.

Also, I quoted a line above and wanted you to clarify what you mean.

1 Like

Hi @Ralf_Gerhardt,

If possible, can you test out trying to load the webUI of your Nucleus? Make sure the Nucleus is connected directly to your router and powered on.

After that, using a web browser from one of your remote devices :

Please share a screenshot if you’re able to. If you’re not able to access the webUI, please connect the Nucleus to a monitor via HDMI, and let me know what you see. :+1:

Hi Ben,
Thx for your support and advise. I will Check it the next days. Because of my Job I have limited time.
Can you tell me what is webUI? Is it a Browser link of the nucleus in weich I can See the Konfiguration and Status of the nucleus? And if so, is this a Standard On my way! That you can send me or dies every Nukleus has a specific ohne?

I meant „standard one „.

1 Like

Hello @Ralf_Gerhardt ,

Are you still having issues with your Nucleus or has the issue been resolved?

Hi

Problem is solved. it was related to my WLan connect via the Magenta Mesh Satellites

regards
Ralf

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.