After update remote not finding core device

Roon Core Machine: Innuos Zenith version 2.2.1

–>iPad Pro version 16.2

This system always works flawlessly until I update Roon, when it always struggles to find the core in the Zenith. I get “no audio devices found”. Everything in the system has been updated and re-booted multiple times. In Settings “General” the Zenith Roon Core shows green dot ready and in “Set-Up” the core name is recognized as Zenith, but when I hit “find Roon OS”, it fails to find it. In “Audio”, the Zenith is not on the page as an option.
In past updates, the problem self-corrected itself overnight, but this time it’s been 3 days and I can’t get it to connect. Nothing else in any part of my system has changed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ken

Networking Gear & Setup Details

I have Netgear 95 router. The Innuos Zenith is connected by Ethernet and the iPad by WiFi.

Connected Audio Devices

The only other components I have are B&B 8c self powered speakers which are connected via the internet with Ethernet connection to the Netgear router.

Number of Tracks in Library

I only have a few CD’s downloaded, I listen 99% of the time to Tidal.

Description of Issue

After rebooting the router and the D&D 8c’s it came back to life. Not sure which reboot did it, but it’s working. I found that advice in a previous similar post, so thanks for that. Case closed.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.