Age Poll - How old are you, really?

Ok. Could be my fault when I set it up, maybe I missed something. Not sure if I can edit the poll without resetting it.

You likely already voted. Do you see the poll results up top? If you voted, your choice would be in Blue color bar

I do see the poll results. Must have already voted then :blush::+1:

4 Likes

That is the funniest thing I’ve read in a very, very long time. You Go Girl!!

New York born Egyptian living in Australia age 65.

55 year old , born in Newcastle upon Tyne, England and lived here all of my life.

:norway: :beer::beer::norway:
:norway: :beer::beer::norway:

From Sweden living in Sweden.
39, years of age and Caucasian

Lot of Brits here!

I’m typically mongrel Californian, though the name is from a Dutch immigrant ~170 years ago.

Ah, but with an elegant given name!

Australian by birth
Live in Australia
British and New Zealand ancestors
I’m a 20 year old, trapped in a 62 year old body

6 Likes

So that’s why I feel like I do!

1 Like

Argentinian by birth
Live in Buenos Aires
Caucasian, neo-Roman of Italian ancestry.
Age 45

Brazilian by birth
Caucasian
Result of a Italian, Spanish & Portuguese mix
almost 55

1 Like

Inglese
Quarante Six ans
Bayern
Caballero
Honkey

Speaking of age I found this review for speaker stands on the Russ Andrews web site -

“When I first listened to music with my speakers on these plats I was unimpressed! I tried different things to make them work, but to no avail. It was then that I realized one of my hearing aid batteries had gone flat! After a quick battery change things just kept getting better. Alan Clark appeared to play twice as many notes as I had heard before on Dire Strait’s “Telegraph Road”. More and more detail. Keep up the good work everyone.”

Not much of a recommendation.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Good one, though. “Twice as many notes”! Guess one of the hearing aids was working to start with!

1 Like

Since they are (supposedly) “golden ears” should there also be “golden hearing aids” for those with (formerly) “golden ears”?

Considering that a pair of hearing aids costs more than many good pairs of self-powered speakers cost, perhaps that’s implicit.

I hope that the gold you are referring to is actual gold and not the gold referred to in the term “golden ear”. But then again with high end audio price (aka gold) is everything, is it not, as in no bad reviews for $200,000 speakers, etc.