Album art - rear and other

Is Roon able to show the rear album art, as well as the front? I have spent a lot of time getting the rear album art scans and feel that it adds a lot to the “experience”, which is keeping with Roon’s ethos I would have thought.

Also, what about other scanned artwork that users might have, such as the booklet and things. I used to have a plugin for Foobar that would show all the album art in the album’s directory in a separate window.

This is all in our roadmap for the future. We want the experience of using Roon to be as engaging as looking through your physical media (hopefully more so :smile:). Unfortunately this feature didn’t make it into 1.0 but you can expect it in a future release!

1 Like

That is good to hear, and thanks for your prompt reply :slight_smile:

I also have several PDF files that contain release notes and relevant information that JRiver simply ignores. Pulling in this in addition to other online graphical content related to the Artist/Album would be great and could provide a wonderful viewing environment. As the OP suggests, the inner art and back covers are super important, but most solutions only focus on the front.

2 Likes