Album disappeared

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue

Where are the albums???

I couldn’t add two albums from my own collection to Roon and I’ve tried several ways to find out what could be wrong.

At last I converted both albums (all the files) again into MP3 format and I tried again to add these to my Roon library… and it worked. I could see them both now.

Now I’ve started Roon again this morning and… both albums are gone and not visible within Roon.

What went wrong and more important to know… how to solve this problem permanently?

HI Nick,

Support will need some more information about your Core and the core’s storage.

Can you be more specific about this. I don’t understand what you really mean…sorry…I’m not a nnative speaker

Sure, I meant, What is the machine running the Roon Core and its specifications. And, where are your files stored, like on an internal hard drive, and external USB drive, on a NAS on the network?

…as you can see I have the latest version installed.

My files are stored on an external USB drive; until now didn’t have this kind of problem with other albums

Hi @Nickelles,

Thank you for reaching out when you ran into an issue - I am only sorry it took us this long to reply :pleading_face: . Our small team was overwhelmed for a while by the number of requests, but things are getting better and better and our response times are much shorter.

I was wondering if the two albums still do not show up in Roon? Are there any other albums on the same USB stick that have disappeared, or just those two?