Album doesn't load | Sinne Eeg - Face the Music

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

2019 MacBook Pro

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

eero Mesh

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

MacBook Pro, Chord Mojo, Audeze LCD-X

Description Of Issue

This particular album from Qobuz doesn’t load in roon, though I can get to it in the Qobuz app.

Hey @Ali_Shafai,

I know it has been much much longer than usual or than we had hoped, but we would still love to help figure out what’s going on.

I can imagine there must be an error at play: I’ve just looked up the album and a Qobuz version does show up. On my end it works.

Are you still running into this error when searching for the album?

Thanks in advance :pray:

Yes, the issue is still present. However, I found a workaround.

I went to the Qobuz app and added it there, and viola! It is now appears and is playable in Roon! :grinning:

Hey @Ali_Shafai,

Thanks for your reply. It’s great to see how resourceful you are. Thanks for trying to find solutions.

I was wondering, is the behavior happening with any other album? If it does, could you please let me know? :pray:

No. Other titles from this artist and some others I just tried all work.

Other strange things are happening as well, should I report those separately?

For example, for artist Midori, I get blank spaces:

Here is another set of blank spaces where albums should be, for artist Pepe Aguilar:

No problems here. All albums are visible. Could be a network issue. Restart router and remote like IPad, or phone .

1 Like

Hey @Ali_Shafai,

Thanks for following up with so many details. Could you please give a try to @fietser’s suggestions - they’re on the spot :x:

Thanks @fietser :pray:

I have done several times, actually, to no avail.

If you could help pinpoint where the issue might be I am more than willing to try anything else!

Hey @Ali_Shafai,

Thanks a whole lot for confirming you’ve already tried those steps. I’ve taken this to our technicians so they can make the next suggestions.

Please, sit tight :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.