Album format on Browser: Change to 16/44 for CD quality

Go to Settings > General and turn on the “Show album format on browser” setting. Then you’ll see a “CD” graphic appear on those albums with 16/44 format in the Album Browser.

Okay, I see that now. But, considering the way I use Roon, I see no benefit FOR ME for that feature. But I’m glad it’s there for those who will benefit from it.

I think I can get behind this request. Thanks for suggesting it, @extracampine

Qobuz don’t refer to it as 16.44 quality music and it becomes irrelevant if you start up sampling to DSD or adding filters…

How about if it sounds right all is good in the world, I listen to my music…

Qobuz

HIGH DEFINITION STREAMING

Rediscover your music with higher quality. The biggest catalogue in the world of CD and Studio (Hi-Res) quality music with unlimited availability on all your devices.

Tidal
TIDAL HiFi allows you to stream audio in CD Quality, utilizing the lossless format FLAC.

Stick with CD, I know where I’m at and we all know we use files of greater than or equal to CD quality, don’t see an issue here.

+1 from me on this one

coming back to this and continuing to build my collection I still think that there should be a source tag, resolution tag, version tag, catalog number tag that can be hovered over the Cover Art. Just more data display options to user is nice for library viewing flexibility.