Album Overview in 1.8 > Singles & EPs not sorted by release date

Since the 1.8 update, and while logged into a streaming service (i.e, Tidal), it does not seem to be possible to alter the sorting of Singles & EPs in the Album Overview tab. Also, Singles & EPs are limited to one line with no space for compilations. I now have to go to the Discography tab and filter off any streaming service albums in order to see singles and EPs (and comps) from my library.

I would think album overview should show all albums, singles, EPs, and compilations that include the artist as in previous versions of Roon. A work around is to log out of any streaming service and then the album overview tab will show everything in your library and removes the discography tab but obviously this i not ideal.

3 Likes

As you can see, the actual albums are sorted by release date but that setting does not carry over for Singles & EPs.

2 Likes

I was just noticing this earlier today. I have my EPs and Singles sorted by date in the discography view, but in the Artist overview it does not sort them that way. I was trying to figure out how it sorts them actually. There either needs to be a setting in the Artist Overview or it needs to match the discography setting.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.