Album & Track Count not accurate on Overview page

I just setup a new ROCK for a friend (the 4th Roon Core I have configured). It is a NUC 7i7BHN with Samsung 850 EVO 1TB internal storage for the music library. The album and track counts showing under the Storage settings are accurate, but the counts on the Overview page are showing about double the actual numbers.

Hello @Terry_Deeb,

Can you please provide a screenshot of both your Overview and Storage page?

Thanks,
Noris

I also see a difference between overview and artist/album/etc.

Is it possible that Overview includes hidden albums, while the count in Albums doesn’t?

Overview includes Tidal tracks I believe

Hi Norris,
Files have been uploaded titled roonoverview.jpg and roonstorage.jpg. I have used this same music library in two other cores and they both show the correct counts in the overview.
Thanks,
Terry

Hello @Terry_Deeb,

Thanks for uploading those screenshots. Do you by any chance have TIDAL enabled? That could be the reason why you are seeing this discrepancy as TIDAL tracks will also be listed under Overview as Derek mentioned.

Also just to clarify here:
Overview = Totals for your library
Album/Track browser = Totals after “hide duplicates”

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Noris,
I do have Tidal enabled. I also have it enabled on the other two Cores and that does not occur. However, the Tidal account associated with this Core is not mine. So his Tidal setup may be different and therefore Roon may be counting tracks and albums that were previously setup in his Tidal account. I will look into that. Thank you very much

1 Like