Album Unavailable for Streaming

Reset server, not the solution.

Go to settings, services, logout of Tidal
Login into Tidal again
That solved the issue for me.

I have similar problems. Bob Dylan Tell Tale Signs. " Unavailable" with Tidal through Roon. Available through the Tidal app. Album info in Roon says it Will be available october 2018.

Let’s see if @joel can tell us anything about why Bob is different between Tidal and Roon/Tidal.

Numerous classical tracks marked “unavailable” in Roon. Some of those marked are available in the TIDAL desktop client and some are not.

Couple Mahler box set examples:

Symphonieorchester des Bayerischen Rundfunks, Rafael Kubelik
Mahler: 10 Symphonies

Various orchestras, Claudio Abbado
Mahler: 10 Symphonies (12 CD’s)

Did Roon change how Tidal titles added to the library that were unavailable due to the release date now become available automatically? I used to have to delete the unavailable album from my library and re-add it in order to make it available to stream.

Two releases this morning: All the tracks on Eluvium’s False Readings On and Loch Lomond’s Pens From Spain were available.

Or was my earlier practice not necessary?

BTW. Roon has really improved on getting info on new releases. It keeps getting better.

Thanks

I could not find Clapton’s latest “I still do” when searching in Roon under Eric Clapton albums.

I did find it by searching for “Eric Clapton, I still do”.

I believe that the Roon library index may have a problem. I tried logging out and logging in to Tidal (in Roon). I expected the Tidal index to be re-synced, but is appears to have made no difference.

Any suggestions from Roon?

Like a lot of other albums, Clapton’s “I Still Do” shows up as a twelve track EP after drilling down after a search on “Eric Clapton.” Why an EP? Don’t know.

Sarah Jarosz’s albums play fine from the windows Tidal App, but are “unavailable to stream” inside of Roon.

Is there a setting to fix this, or is it the metadata thing again, which seriously needs fixing?

Hi Michael,

They seem to play for me. I’m located in a Canada.

Cheers, Greg

Did you go back to Roon and see if they were there?