Album won’t appear in Roon

Hi,

I would like to listen to the latest album (Altijd Iemand) of Ricky Koole. The album is released on the 15th of September 2023.

When I search in Roon, the album isn’t shown. I followed the steps (in the Qobuz app make the album a favourite and than sync library) mentioned in other posts. Unfortunately with no success.

Anybody a idea?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Maarten

1 Like

Same here, even after a manual re-sync in Qobuz settings in Roon.

This isn’t getting any better with Qobuz/Roon :roll_eyes:

I did a search of Ricky Koole Altijd Iemand in Roon and it was there. Playing now.

I have Tidal and Qobuz. Looks like it was from Tidal.

Regional Roon Server issue maybe?!

Could be - it’s not yet present in the Netherlands in Roon - although Qobuz does show it without issue. Best flag it to @support

2 Likes

Funny thing is, searched for ‘Ricky’ in Roon and in artists near the top was Dolly Parton. Oh dear.

Usual workarounds not working on this.

Might need bumping to support category.

@Geoff_Coupe what you think?

I’ve flagged them to this thread.

1 Like

For my it was Ricky Martin​:sob::sob:

“Rockin’ Years” is a song written by Floyd Parton, and recorded as a duet by American country music artists Dolly Parton and Ricky Van Shelton.

I guess that’s what you get by asking that Roon search should be less literal :joy:

2 Likes

Hi,

It’s 10 days ago and @support didn’t react on this post…
Dear @support, could you please reply.

Kind regards,

Maarten.

Hi @Maarten_Duits. It appears that this album is missing from the data that Qobuz provide us – I’ve asked them to take a look.

It’s 10 days ago and Support didn’t react on this post…

This forum is not monitored by Support… You need to post in Support (or one of its sub-forums) for that.

Anyway, thanks for letting us know.

@joel,

Thanks! The album is available in Roon now.

Kind regards,

Maarten

1 Like