Albums Missing from Composer Overview

Ah OK, sorry, now I understand. I think the problem is that you are looking at the tab Overview which shows an overview of the albums where your composer is the composer, but based on popularity (red arrows). “Popularity” is not very well defined and probably includes some cloud data about how many times the album is played or something. It is not meant to include a complete overview of all albums that are “composed by”.

If you want to look at all the Compositions , click this tab (green arrow), which should show them all

However, there is something missing in your screenshot - I expect another tab there, Discography. I think this is what you are looking for, to see all the albums:

Not sure why it is not there, wait a minute …

@james_boyd … I am back. Am I correct in thinking that you don’t use a streaming service? In this case there is no Discography:

So in this case it seems that you have to use the Compositions tab and have no other option. Arguably, the Overview should at least show the album then, but alas it doesn’t probably because of the cloud data “popularity”.

I have never used Roon without a streaming service but I have the impression it works much better with more complete options if you use one.