Albums not being displayed correctly

I have a quick question…or possible concern? I was looking for a certain Pink Floyd album “Wish You Were Here” so I typed in Pink Floyd into the search bar in Roon and as expected a bunch of my Pink Floyd albums were displayed, but no Wish You Were Here? I found this to be very odd I know I have about twelve different versions of this particular album. So I typed in Wish You Were Here…and voila there they all are. Why is this happening and how do I fix it? Cheers!

Hi @Wayne_Clark,

There are a couple of different ways to find content in Roon. The Search finds content both in and out of your library, and it’s something we’re always working to improve. Generally, this search is based on a number of different factors but isn’t specific to just finding content in your library.

If you’re wanting to just see all of the Pink Floyd content in your library, you can use the Filter function from the Album Browser. This will filter the content in the browser so you can see all of the albums that fit the filter criteria, as seen below:

You can also navigate to the Pink Floyd artist page and view all of their albums from there.