All Audio Devices Disappeared after migration to Roon 2.0

Hi, I don’t know if it’s linked to the upgrade to Roon 2.0 (build 1128) but I’ve just discovered that all my audio devices have disappeared : no more Chromecast/Airplay devices, neither Roon Ready devices.
I’ve restarted my core which is running on NUC10i7FNH2 with no changes.
Any ideas are greatly welcome.
Thanks

Have you checked Roon Audio settings to see if your devices are still there and possibly disabled?

1 Like

Yes, none of my devices are shown in the Roon Audio Settings.

Can you please let Roon Support know these details so that they can better assist you? Thanks!

Roon Core Machine
Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)
Networking Gear & Setup Details
Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet
Connected Audio Devices
Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

1 Like

Hey @Leonce_Ogoussan,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

I wanted to check in on this thread to see if you were still running into issues getting your devices seen on your Core? If so, please take @Geoff_Coupe’s note on including your full system setup details :+1:

I’ll be on standby for your reply.

Hello, I found that the audio settings disappeared after some modifications on my network setup to have Roon Arc working from outside my home. Then going back to the original setup without Roon Arc working restore back my audio settings. The difference here is that my speakers and the Roon Core were not on the same network. From a global setting, it’s the same network but all my audio settings were like in a sub network with different IP ranges.
I need to figure out how to make Roon Arc working and will continue to check the documentation provided.
Thanks for your help.

Hey @Leonce_Ogoussan,

Thank you for letting me know! I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but I’d love to help you sift through your Arc troubles to see if we can’t get things rolling smoothly for you there too.

Please create a new thread and include your full system and network/ISP information, and feel free to tag me directly so we can dig in further :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.