Apple Xserve, 3 GHz, 96 GB RAM, Mac OS El Capitan

Netzwerkdetails

Manage Switches NetGear

Audiogeräte

Sonos Play5

Bibliotheksgröße

51000 Title

Beschreibung der Ausgabe

Hello everyone, I am running a RoonServer on an Xserve with the system 10.11 (El Capitan). It runs very well and stable. Unfortunately, Roon Server does not run as Deamon (or I am doing something wrong). But that is not my real question but: All the music I play, whether from an album or a playlist, is not played out completely but crossfades. This is very annoying, especially with pieces that belong together and actually merge into each other without a break. I’ve already tried everything, but I can’t find a solution. Especially since the problem occurs globally, no matter which output and regardless of the device that is playing. Where and how can I set this? Many thanks

You probably checked the article about crossfade in the knowledge base?
Other than that, I’ve no other idea…

1 Like

Thanks for the help, it has worked so far that my albums now play the tracks cleanly one after the other. However, in the playlist it now plays the tracks out but starts the new track at about 2 seconds. The beginning is simply missing The tracks individually, each for itself so not continuously or via random playback the problem still occurs. Any ideas? Many thanks in advance.

Hey @PaulS,

It’s been much longer than we had hoped to reply to this thread. Please, accept my apology for the delay.

I was wondering, since it’s been this long, if you’re still experiencing this issue, or if there’s anything else we can help with :pray:

Hello Rebeka,

it seems to be working at the moment. Although it appears sporadically every now and then. But it is not really replicable. I’ll keep an eye on it and post here if it happens again or if I find the problem. Kind regards Paul

1 Like

Thanks for the update, @PaulS.

I’ll keep this thread open, so you can reach back out anytime :nerd_face: