All TIDAL browsers and playlists empty?

Thanks for the info, @Andi_Prabowo.

I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help ensuring we gather the right information.

Can you login to your main Core machine (is that the Mac Mini?) and try to connect to a playlist and album from TIDAL, making note of the time in which you do each of those? Once you’ve done this reply here with the timestamps and I’ll ensure that the team reviews the diagnostics report in relation to those times.

Thanks,
Dylan

Hi Dylan,
Ok Logged on to mac mini.
Tried to access my playlists, albums, tracks just now.
No album nor track is shown. All empty
Thanks

Thanks, @Andi_Prabowo!

Now that I have the timestamps, diagnostics have been enabled on your account. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

-Dylan

Update — The report has been received

Hey @Andi_Prabowo,

While the team is taking a look here I was hoping you could provide a little more information so I can pass it along to aid in their investigation.

First, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Second, can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing when you navigate to your playlists and a TIDAL album?

Thanks,
Dylan

Hi Dylan,

My mac now connected to TP-Link wireless router, which get connection from the isp router.

Where should I send the screen shots?

Thanks

Hey @Andi_Prabowo,

IIs the Mac connected via WiFi or Ethernet?

You can share your screenshots here by copying the images directly into your response.

Thanks,
Dylan

its wired through ethernet.

Can you see the screen shots?

Thanks, @Andi_Prabowo.

One more screenshot request — Are you able to navigate to an album in TIDAL rather than a playlist? If so, please screenshot what you see there as well.

Thanks,
Dylan

Yes, but all empty, albums and tracks

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tidal tracks not playing, can search, can browse, can view

Hi @Andi_Prabowo – we took a look at this and discussed with TIDAL, and there appears to be an issue with your TIDAL account.

The issue is that the country associated with this TIDAL account is Indonesia, which is not among the list of countries TIDAL is currently available in, nor is it among the list of countries Roon supports for TIDAL. That’s why nothing is loading is here.

I’m not sure how or why your TIDAL account is setup this way, so unfortunately you’ll need to get in touch with TIDAL’s support team and hopefully they can give you some more information about what’s going on here.

Thanks!

I know that but any Tidal account can play here in Indonesia. Even mine can play everywhere, on iphone, ipad, mac, pc, sonos, bluesound, play-fi devices all can play no problem. We use it everyday. We cannot have Tidal Indonesia account but any Tidal account can play anywhere.
Only on Roon cant play? I could not understand that.
Anyway thanks for the support.

I forgot to mention that I also have tried using VPN, US server for few days but same result.
I hope this help.
Thanks

This isn’t about where you’re connecting from – every TIDAL account is associated with a country, and this account identifies itself to us as being from Indonesia, which is why Roon isn’t able to load any content.

Those other services use the TIDAL API, but because of how Roon integrates with TIDAL, we actually need to track which territories are supported, and we can only stream from supported territories.

We’re not sure how a TIDAL account might end up like this, but their support team should be able to give you a better idea.

Hi, yes it is the Tidal account that I use that has problem.
I use another account and it works fine. Thank you for the support.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL content empty