"All Tracks Performed Studio Name Here"

When Roon displays the recording location, either under each track or at the top of the track list, without the recording date it says “All tracks performed studio name here” instead of All tracks performed at studio name here" For example the album “Adrenaline” by the Deftones was recorded at Bad Animals Studio. At the top of the track list it says “All tracks performed Bad Animals, Seattle, Washington” instead of “All tracks performed at Bad Animals, Seattle, Washington”. Why is this? It’s not a huge deal, but it is annoying. When Roon can find the recording dates (or I have them filled in) it will say "“All tracks performed 4 May 2016 - 17 July 2017, Bad Animals, Seattle, Washington” instead of “All tracks performed on 4 May 2016 - 17 July 2017 at Bad Animals, Seattle, Washington” Is this done on purpose? Or is it a mistake? I have seen requests to fix this in the past and think it should be fixed as well. Thanks!

I don’t have many albums with location or performance metadata, but this seems like a reasonable request to me. Thanks for pointing it out. Should be an easy fix.

@moderators - perhaps this should be moved to Feature Requests?

Done. I couldn’t find an existing request, so this can stand alone.

1 Like

This isn’t a feature request; it’s a bug. Moving to @support.

2 Likes

I’ve some recordings where only the geographical location is given (a town or city) - does Roon know the difference between this and a specific place? So would it then say “performed in Paris”? Because if not, “at Paris” won’t do …

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.