Allo Katana and Ropieee

I’m also interested in buying a Katana Player. However they seem out of stock at the Allo website.
And Allo doesn’t answer emails on this subject. Does anybody know what’s up?
Perhaps @allo.com ?

Some components are out of stock and have long lead times. We are assessing the situation but not yet clear what we wil do at this point.

Thanks for your answer. Can a Katana DAC 1.2 be used with a Isolator 1.3?

Yes, our Katana has same version of components.
Shanti or good lps power supply is worthwhile upgrade. At that point I liked sound without isolator better.
So to be clear if using inexpensive power supplies by all means an isolator is worthwhile addition. Do listen to it without Isolator once a LPS is purchased.

So, I found the last Allo Katana DAC with SQ stage available in Europe. (Found it at https://www.audiophonics.fr) And this thing is absolute madness I must so say. Amazing work @allo.com ! I upgraded from a Sabre USB DAC and everything sounds so different. Amazing clear sound stage, amazing control, but most of all it brings back the soul in the music you play through it. I don’t know how they did it, but I’m very, very happy. (And this is with 2 cheap switch mode power supplies I had lying around, over time I will build linear +15V/-15V and 5V supplies, but I actually can’t imagine it can sound even better).
Thanks for convincing me to go down this path, and Allo really owes it to all music lovers to keep producing these boards.

I have a spare RCA output stage doesn’t matter which one I end up with THD has been in a box for years.
Have to admit I am back to using this on my main stereo while I sell off components and wait for new ones to arrive. For under 1k with Shanti power supply this sounds very good. Just make sure you have some active cooling in play. Amazon has many usb powered fans. Just don’t plug them into Katana and keep them as far away as you can from device.
It however is not better than 2-3k dacs people who can’t hear difference either don’t have hearing or supporting equipment.