Android 1.8 build 778 - the "back" navigation button does not work in the Home Screen

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Pro/Dell Latitude E6440/Roon 1.8 778

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear R7800 WiFi in Access Point mode

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Samsung Galaxy S9+ with Android 10 connected to WiFI, headphones connected to 3,5 jack or USB-C DAC (Dragonfly Cobalt).

Description Of Issue

The “back” navigation button does not work in the Home screen. I have to use “home” button to leave the app.

Hey @Pawel_Bartuzi,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Roon - we’d love to help clarify, even if the reply comes this late (please, accept my apology for the delay).

Could you please share screenshots of what you’re seeing: the screen you’re on when wanting to go back and where it takes you.

Thanks in advance :pray:

Hi,
unfortunately, I no longer use Roon so cannot share any screenshots but basically the usual Android app’s behavior is like this: I hit the app’s icon in launcher - the app’s home/main screen is displayed; I hit Android “back” button and I am returned to the launcher (some apps require two “back” button presses - the usual way is to display warning like “press back again to exit” and return to the launcher after user used “back” button second time). In Roon app I had to use “home” button to be returned to launcher which is typical for iOS (where there is only “home” button) but not for an Android app.