Android 9 Samsung tablet freezing

Hello.

I have the same problem. Tablet Samsung. Android 9. Build 521 freezes after connecting to core during displaying library content (freeze come in time when album covers are loaded - this operation is unsuccessful due to freeze).

After downgrade to previous build 511. Problem disappears.

Regards.

Marek

Hello Marek,
How did you downgrade to 5.11? I’ve tried restoring a backup with 5.11 and installing 5.11 apk files and no success.
Thanks.

Hello William_Street.

It is possible only via installing apk package. I tried this source: https://apk.support/download-app/com.roon.mobile/1576645200_vs-1.7%20(build%20511)%20stable.

Some technical experience is needed and also sufficient permission on Android level is mandatory (installing from different source than Google Play store). See “how to” on this link.

Marek

PS: Another app “Split API” (abreviation SAP) is needed for installing set of apk in zip file on link above

1 Like

Thanks for the report, @Marek_Svejda1! Our team is investigating this and we’ll be sure to update you as soon as we have more information.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.