Android app hangs - server initiating

I’m having an issue with the android app, where nearly every time I open it it get stuck initiating, connecting or reconnecting; to the server.
However I never have issue connecting my android tablet (HTC nexus 9) to control the server

log file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByE3VXeGNiIzcE1QVktKaW1GRDA/view?usp=sharing

server = roon core on debian 8
network = server connected via Ethernet, both android device connect via wifi
(android phone ip = 192.168.1.121, android tablet = 192.168.1.129)

Appears similar to this thread however there is no solution, so posting in support

I’ve seen this before on my Android tablet (Dell 7840, Lollipop 5.1) though lately I havent experienced it. My solution was to reset Server (Windows Server R2 Essentials). Not a solution I know.

@Andrew_Barker ----- Thank you for your feedback and my apologies for the issue here. I am going to be passing your logs and provided information to our developers so they can take a closer look into what may be causing this problem to occur.

In order to better understand the situation, can you please confirm the exact model and spec of the android device you are encountering this problem with? Thanks!

-Eric

Samsung galaxy note 4 (SM-N910F) - android 6.0.1 stock

HTC Nexus 9 - android 6.0.1 stock

Hi @Andrew_Barker ---- Thank you for confirming! Just to make sure I understand what’s going on. The HTC Nexus 9 is not having an issue (based on your note from your initial post) and the issue is with the Samsung galaxy note 4?

-Eric

At the time I took the sever logs only the phone (SM-N910F) was having issues

However since both android devices have stopped connecting, windows devices still connect fine

further details which may be of use, I have tried to get the apps running again via purging their settings (android cleaning app) and reinstalling; however I’m still unable to connect, as if the issue is with the server rather than with the android app

@Andrew_Barker — Thank you for clarifying for me. I have updated the ticket being tracked by our developers with your latest feedback and will be sure to keep you up to date on our progress. Thanks!

-Eric

@Andrew_Barker ---- Thank you again for the feedback. I wanted to touch base with you because our developers have looked at the provided logs from your roon server and have asked for additional logs from your android devices and the core machine as well. I will be contacting via PM shortly with instruction on how to obtain and send logs to us via a support ID. Thanks!

-Eric