Android remote app

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Home, version 1903
I5, 8gb memory, 2tb disk
Roon build 416

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus RT-AC68, wireless

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Naim ND5 XS2, wireless

Description Of Issue

On the settings menu on the Android app the top of the text is chopped off.

The app is running on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 tablet running Android 9.

Cheers,

David

Hi @DAVID_STANLEY,

So we can better assist you, please update your post above to include all of the template information. With more info we can better assist in make sure we get things up and running for you.

What other information do you require over what I have supplied via the template?

Hi @DAVID_STANLEY,

Apologies for the delay, I did not receive a notification regarding the update of the post and so this slipped by me. Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here?

Hi,

Screen shot as requested.

Cheers.

Thanks for the screenshot, @DAVID_STANLEY.

I checked with the team and confirmed that we have some upcoming changes that should improve the text display so that you don’t see this issue. I can’t provide any specific timeframes, but you should see this resolved in a future update.

Ok, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.