Anyone any experience of the humming guru ultrasonic cleaner?

Yes, he suspected. I won’t buy a Kirmuss for 4K nevertheless

Just put your own together…
Buy the ultrasonic tank on eBay or Amazon for under $100.
Then buy the rotation unit that can hold 5 records also in Amazon for about $220 now.
Had my identical setup for years, works perfectly at a budget outlay.
If anyone interested can share pictures and probably the Amazon links( will have to research it again though for that)

I had that for a basic cleaning of my whole collection and it was great, but believe me, the HG is 100 times more convenient after you have done the bulk and only want to do single cleans.

Anyway, the tank solution does not address the issue brought up in the video, because they all use 35 kHz emitters just like the HG. (And if they don’t and are medical-grade, then they don’t cost under $100)

Definitely was not medical grade…lol.
Chinese built I know but pretty well built IMHO although I certainly don’t remember the specs.
Served me extremely well for years , I usually clean three at a time.
I never have the need to just clean one, if it needs a clean it can wait until I have a few to clean as I have a few more thousand to play with for listening :sunglasses:
Works well for me that’s all I’m saying.

I’ve had my HG for about nine months now and very happy with it. I’m building up my vinyl collection again so most of the time I clean two to three records at a time. I only ever use distilled water and add a few drops of Ilford Ilfotol which is a photo finishing agent but acts as a wetting agent and assists with the drying process and seems to assist with preventing static. I find the HG reliable and convenient to use.

I’ve had my eye on it for awhile, even joined one of the Facebook pages. I know squeaky wheel and all but there seems to be a lot of breakdowns with users on the forum I’m on. Still undecided.