Apple Dark Mode: Roon Title Bar is White

The Roon window title bar is white instead of black. Please fix that as it’s causing image persistance.

3 Likes

Where? In Mac OS Catalina? iOS? iPad OS?

In Catalina I presume, and it’s come up a few times before… eg:

1 Like

Just reinstalling Catalina on my MBP. I haven’t seen this…

It’s a problem on Mac OS Mojave. Not a problem on iPad OS.
Haven’t tried Catalina but would be surprised if it’s not a problem there as well.
Keep in mind it’s just the Root title bar that’s white. The rest of the window is correctly shown in dark mode.

Is it the top bar you refer to?
In that case, i haven’t seen it as I take advantage of my screen real estate by running my apps in full screen mode.

Yes, that’s it Mikael.

1 Like

Same here!

Also a problem with me, would love a fix!

That’s why I use full screen mode.

It’d be nice if the title bar is not white!

Still hoping this will be sorted :upside_down_face:

Qobuz for comparison.

1 Like

It’s so disheartening to see stuff like this still outstanding after 15 months.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it is. Yesterday I chased an open ticket from 2019.

But you could do full screen mode? You wouldn’t have to see any title bar at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

True. But what if I don’t and expect Roon to be fully compatible with dark mode just like others are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course it should work, in the manner intended. There are, however, many other issues that likely have a bigger audience, or have a greater impact on their UX.

If i may be a bit cheeky, there are loads of issues that should be dealt with, before even considering any new functionality. Even so, i use Roon every day, and enjoy it too! I’d just enjoy it even more if the “wrinkles” were ironed out…

1 Like

Yeah, we could all use an iPad so it’s a non-issue, but as Roon have a macOS app, you’d think it would comply with the UI guidelines…

1 Like

How very true!

1 Like

Same thing on the iPhone but this one comes and goes and most of the tine it’s blacked out :slight_smile: Don’t mind it really since the scrolling is so bad on the iPhone, it’s seizure inducing :slight_smile: and I rarely use it as a remote.

2 Likes