Full dark mode support on macOS

Hi,

The UI on macOS Catalina 10.15.5 with the Dark mode still has a light title bar.
Please see UI on Catalina has light titlebar on macOS with dark mode enabled.

4 Likes

I think this was already asked for when Mojave came out:

I have Catalina 10.15.5 on a MAC Mini and it works simply flawlessly!..with Dark Mode …btw…

I believe the request is about the Roon.app making use of the OS native dark mode which it doesn’t at all, currently. The dark theme in Roon has nothing to do with the OS dark mode.

Also, it’s a Feature Request - so nothing is broken. :slight_smile:

That’s funny Dark Mode seems to work on my Roon’s iPad Pro…???

I don’t know about iOS / iPadOS - only about macOS.

That’s funny, Dark Mode works great on my iMAC for ROON!!! Just change it in settings…I don’t know what the problem is…,

No it does not work! As the first person in this thread wrote, the title bar is light, though it should be black when MacOS appearance is set to dark.

Maybe I have a SPECIAL VERSION… :rofl:

1 Like

Huh? The title bar (of the Roon window) in your screenshot is light. It should be black, same as the Messages window.

You’re kidding me…right???

No, not talking about the top bar.

Yea, the Roon window top bar should be dark grey, like it is for Safari when in dark mode.

It’s not. Roon on the left, Safari on the right:

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation it’s the same on Windows, dark theme on Roon has a light bar at top.

Why? There are certain standards to properly conform to Apple dark mode that are not being correctly met by the Roon app. Nothing wrong with someone pointing that out.

6 Likes