登录问题: 无法使用Apple设备登录Roon,无效验证码提示。 (ref#7LOBCU)

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble logging in

Where are you having trouble logging in?

· I can't log into the Roon app

Describe the issue

登录roon问题。windews系统的电脑一直登不进去,只能用Apple设备可以登录。这是屡次给你们反映了的。今天发现Apple设备也登不进去!何时退出roon的不得而知,早上起来就发现roon自行退出了,用Apple设备登录,反复提示“无效验证码”。家里的wifi等网络设备一直没改变过,什么硬件都没改变!6月份出现元数据更新提示服务器断联,然后就是前述登录问题。希望通过重新下载roon解决,可重新下载后也没解决,问题依旧存在!

Describe your network setup

网络设备没有任何更改,包括硬件、软件什么都没变化,之前一直没问题的

Translation

Problems logging into Roon. Windows computers have not been able to log in, only Apple devices can log in. I’ve told you this many times. Today I found out that I can’t log in with my Apple device either! I don’t know when I logged out of Roon, but when I woke up in the morning, I found that Roon had logged out on its own, and when I logged in with my Apple device, I was repeatedly prompted with “Invalid Verification Code”.

I’ve never changed my home wifi or other network devices, or any of my hardware! In June, a metadata update prompted a server disconnect, and then the aforementioned login problem. I hoped to solve the problem by re-downloading roon, but even after re-downloading, the problem is still there!

The network equipment has not been changed in any way, including hardware, software or anything else, which has been fine before

Hi @111235,
Roon relies on connections to upstream services and addresses that might be unreachable due to your geographic location. Please see the suggestion shared by another user via the linked thread above. This situation remains unfortunately beyond Roon’s reach of influence, but there are steps you can take that will likely allow for a successful connection to upstream services such as this post by hx_sion ARC not working: not be able to access Roon server - #8 by hx_sion

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.