Arc build 170 not yet available in the App Store [Solved: Released April 3rd]

…in Spain
I downloaded and installed Roon Core & Roon iOS remote upgrades on Friday. Now, I can’t download albums in Arc and behavior of the app over mobile networks is patchy

2 Likes

Yeah, I wish the Roon team paid more attention to making sure Arc ran smoothly. We live in a time when many (if not most) people listen to music on-the-go and to not provide an equally good experience on mobile devices is a shame for a company with such a great app for the home.

Not here in uk either.

No update in Germany - 1.0.33

Torben

No update in the US today either. Glad I have a lifetime subscription :slight_smile:

Hit the 3 dots (ellipsis) just to the right of the download icon and select download from the list. That seems to work just fine.

1 Like

@Sean_Richardson you are right…mismatch roon core/arc makes hitting the down arrow not working, but your method works! Strange… Thanks!

I was on the early release program for ARC and, for me in the USA, I actually have build 171. It automatically installed from the TestFlight app…

@Sean_Richardson works. Thank you.

Today is Monday April 3rd and still no Arc 170 in the Apple App Store…

Ah, that explains it… No ARC 170 in the Dutch iOS Marketplace either.

I do not see any mention of changes to ARC and the way it downloads music in the patch notes ( Roon 2.0.14 and ARC 1.0.35 are live! ). So is this just being blocked by a version check in the Roon ARC app or Server component that is blocking us for now? Sounds like this can be avoided for upcoming releases.

Finally available in the german apple app store.

In the US store now.

In the FR store now.

Hi All,

Thanks for the reports here. There was an issue with the iOS app store approval which has now been corrected, you should see the update appear momentarily. We apologize for any inconvenience.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.