ARC cannot connect to Roon Core after update Android app to use carplay

Roon Core Machine: ROCK Version 1.0 (build 254) production

ROCK running on NUC7i3BNK

Roon Core Machine: ROCK Version 1.0 (build 254) production running on Intel NUC7i3BNK.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

The ARC app was working fine until I updated the app to the version with Android Auto. After the update the app does not make connection to the Core. There are no further changes made to the system. Roon Remote(not ARC) works fine.
It has to do with the update of ARC on my Phone Samsung M52

Hello @Dre_van_Hoof

Thank you for your respons. I sure hope the dev team can find a solution, because I can not go to the former version of the app.

Hi @Dre_van_Hoof,

The team has identified and resolved a server-side error. Please restart your Core - and if that fails, then also your router - and you should see connectivity in ARC restored.

If that’s not the case, the team will promptly investigate diagnostics and provide next steps to restore your playback. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Dre_van_Hoof,

Some time has passed, but I wanted to reopen this thread and verify that ARC and Carplay were functioning properly now that we’ve resolved and patched some server-side issues.

How have things been performing on your device?