ARC Can't find Core

Hi Support. I was using Roon ARC iOS this morning while driving. No trouble at all. This afternoon while driving back home Roon ARC said, “something went wrong”. After a couple failed attempts I restarted the iPhone and relaunched Roon ARC. Upon login the iOS app says, “No Roon Cores found”. I gave up figuring something must have gone wrong on my Roon Server. When I got home I saw the server said, “Roon ARC can securely access your Roon Core”. Local network use of Roon is working properly. I’m running the latest Roon Server and Roon ARC builds (1148). I went on to try all the things listed here, restart iPhone, reinstall Roon ARC, reboot Roon Server. No luck, Roon ARC still unable to see my Roon Core. Roon Server ISP is Comcast/Xfinity. Roon ARC iPhone is on AT&T.

Help please!

Hi @Jim_Bartel ,

There was a server-side issue that has since been resolved. Please see the following thread and if you’re still having issues, do let us know, thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.