Arc Connection-I need help

Roon Core Machine

A recently purchased Nucleus

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Verizon Fios G3100 router, plugged into Ethernet cable. I don’t know what a VPN is

Connected Audio Devices

Auralic Altair

Number of Tracks in Library

only use it for Qobuz

Description of Issue

I have ARC installed on my iPhone. It plays in my home and if I drive it will play for a few minutes. When I try to change albums, it loses connection and stops playing. I have tried using the troubleshooting articles, but I can’t figure it out.

Roon ARC on my iPad settings says not ready.

Do you see a error message on the Roon Arc tab of the Settings in Roon? Can you post that here so we can identify the problem?

It appears your router has uPnp enabled but still can not find your core. I don’t know the setup of a Nucleus so before advising you the wrong way I hope someone else can chip in to help you.

It’s playing for a few minutes as it runs on the cache on the phone. You don’t have arc set up to work outside of your network.
This is how to set up ARC

3 Likes

@phil_izzo did you resolve your Arc connections issues here?

Hi @phil_izzo,

Diagnostics indicate ARC is able to connect to your Core using cellular data on your iPhone. Are you still experiencing any issues with port forwarding, or were the above posts helpful? The team is standing by if you still need help.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.