ARC does not connect to ROCK

Roon Core Machine

NUC7i7BNH

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Starlink Satellite Internet
(Did install Tailscale to use ARC when away from home network)

Connected Audio Devices

All audio products are Bluesound (1 node, 2 power nodes, 1 Pulse, and 1 Pulse Sounder)
Music is stored on Synology NAS

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Have not been able to get ROON ARC to connect to my ROON Core (ROCK) from the very start of upgrading to ROON 2.0. I do have Starlink which I know is a problem for using ARC away from home due to lack of port forwarding- but I have a solution for that as I have Tailscale already installed and functioning on my Synology NAS as a Subnet router. I should be able to get ARC to connect when I am home on my local network but cannot. I have pasted the error message as well as a screen shot of ARC and its failure message. Thanks

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“216.147.126.26”,“router_external_ip”:null},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”}
}

((Mod removed Pic containing email address))

So for whatever reason, I have been able to connect ARC on my local network and am successfully using it away from home using VPN via Tailscale beginning today. It still reports under settings on ROON ARC that it won’t be able to connect but it is irrelevant as it is functioning otherwise. So I will withdraw my support request. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.