SGC SonicTransporter i5

Networking Gear & Setup Details

HOT (my TV/ISP provider) Fiberbox mini, wireline connection

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

ROON 2.0 functions OK via WiFi/LAN
ROON ARC connects to the ROON Core, but when I try to play a track it says
“Can’t connect to Roon Core, check your Roon core and try again”.

Hey @Ori_Onn,

Thanks for writing in. There could be a few things at play here. Are you able to share the error code you see in your Arc settings? Please share that here (but x out your IP address.)

Typically, errors like the one you see can be caused by a misconfigured Port Forwarding setting, if you are not seeing Ready listed in Roon Settings -> Roon ARC, please look over this guide before proceeding.

If you have reviewed this guide and still have not resolved the issue, can you provide the following details about your network setup to help expedite troubleshooting?

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

5. What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet?

6. Are there any specific error codes displayed in the Roon Settings → Roon ARC tab? If so, can you post the error here?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.