ARC Not Working Since Update 1223 [Fixed in core build 1232]

It works after updated, thanks.

I am in Early Access. This doesn’t currently offer build 1232 so Arc is still “testing”. Am I missing something?

While I am glad it seems to be working again
It has taken almost 2 weeks to remedy.

I just cannot understand the thought process.
Launch new firmware then effectively let end users test for us, rather than test then launch?

Lots of unnecessary drama for all concerned.

I think that you’ve missed the point that the issue did not affect everyone - only apparently a very small percentage of the customer base. Testing in-house and then in the Early Access group clearly can’t catch everything.

Thanks for the efforts! All working again after the update to 1232

Stable for more than a day. Job well done Roon. Keep it spinning (or not :grinning:)

@AMP Still no ARC on latest early access. Should I switch to build 1234 and leave EA or is a new build imminent?

Is that the new B1235 that you are using in EA? Released a bit earlier today with ARC fix. And note that if you use Windows you have to download the update and install it as autoupdate for Windows not working:

If you still have the issue in 1235 it is probably better to post in Early Access where it belongs

1 Like

Thank you so much. I hadn’t seen this update and I now have ARC again, which will make my weekend.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.