Arc - Port Forwarding (UniFi Dream Machine Pro)

A post was split to a new topic: Trouble Setting Up ARC

I got it to work by going to my modemā€™s settings and using IP Passthrough and inputting my UniFiā€™s MAC address from the down-down menu. But I donā€™t know whether that would work for different modems or setups.

Try removing the port forwarding rule and setting the UPnP etc as per my screenshot. I am under the impression the UDR, UDM, UDM Pro unifi.ui menu system is the same.

I have no port forwarding rules set, standard firewall rules and after enabling the 3 tick boxes mine just worked.

Is you ubiquiti gear all on the latest firmware?

Ref the ISP modem. Is it a modem/router/switch? If so, is it (if possible) in modem mode only.

I have an edge router, not in use though.

Try running the setup wizard again. Iā€™m sure during the process thereā€™s the option to enable UPnP.

Is this to say the ISP box is in normal modem/router/switch mode.

My problem got solved through another thread, I had to remove the Tags containing Music-objects and then it worked.

A post was split to a new topic: UniFi Dream Machine Pro, Port Forwarding Issues

@Athanasios_Stamatis, this thread is now solved. Please open a new #support thread. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.