Are manually imported (and tagged) albums being considered by "radio" feature?

I have just started my journey of ripping vinyl via an ADL GT40a ADC (see the topic on that: ripping vinyl)
The first album I’ve imported couldn’t be found by roon within its metadata service. That’s fine with me (although it would have been nice, obviously). I’ve tagged it with artist, artwork, titles etc while ripping.

After listening to a song of that album the “radio” feature took over as usual but it would never come back to that very album… Maybe because of the lack of metadata? How to improve this?

I don’t have thousends of albums in my library so it’s likely that the radio comes back to an album after a while, which it actually does with all the other albums.

The album in question: M.Rux - Edits & Cuts (Vinyl, 2016)

I understand that Radio uses Genres, File Tags and ticks as factors when selecting but have never tested it to see what influence different variables have. Having a genre map and establishing common file and Roon tags should see imported music have the best chance of being picked up.

thanks @andybob, I’ll look into this trying to figure out the inner workings. Maybe the “new” album just needs a few plays before it shows up.