Are there any Squeezebox user's out there?

Squeezebox lover here to stay!

Classic v. 3 as endpoint in bedroom with jbl speakers 2-ways and a basic ProJect amplifier

Touch with iFi Zen usb Dac and proDipe Pro5 active speakers for the working hours at home

The Touch was on the main equipment but for curiosity + MQA files I ended with a Project combo Stream + DAC

And I have a Radio for mobile purposes (cooking most of the time)

2 Likes

i am in love with Transporter but prices are still high enough to avoid me to buy a 2nd hand one

1 Like

Squeezelite works just fine, and sounds better than RAAT.

2 Likes

Greetings to all Squeezebox fans!
I use the NAD M50, but I can’t forget the great UV meter indicators that the Squeezebox classic had. Do the UV meter indication modes work with Roon? Will be able to combine Squeezebox classic in one zone with my main transport only for display using? Will be able to set up stream downsampling in 16/44 for squeezebox without lowering the resolution for the main transport?

1 Like

Maybe it may sound weird but… One month and a half ago I bought a surprisingly very good shape Transporter and its beautiful VU meters are dancing with my Roon music.

You cannot imagine how happy I feel when I listen to.

Now I have running a Classic, a Touch, a Transporter and a Radio (mobility usage)

3 Likes

have always loved the Transporter.

1 Like

Me, too. And after many backs and forths, here I am, with mine on the main room with the main stereo. And, as I supposed always, look gourgeous :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had two, now just one, although it’s not in use atm.

I tried for a long time to find a modwright version, but they seem to have disappeared.