Are you online error

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Freenas, core installed into a iohyve virtual machine, version 1.7 (build 528)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

i have an asus n600 router, connected to the server in ethernet, no firewall

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

micro rendu

Description Of Issue

i am unable to connect to internet once again, this is a recurring issue for me. Its difficult to tell why i cant connect anymore it seem very random. Some days it works, some others it doesnt.
My roon virtual machine can access internet, i can ping google from there. I have tried to restart the virtual machine and the entire server with no success.
from the roon app i can see the roon server running in green, but impossible to connect to it today.

A post was split to a new topic: Nucleus error connecting to internet

Hi @Nicolas_Caillier,

Running a Roon Core on FreeNAS is not a supported configuration at this time, so I have moved your thread over to the #tinkering section.

As for the issue itself, I suspect it’s due to using a Roon build that’s out of date, I would suggest you update to build 571 (the latest one we have at the time of this post).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.