Artist images on display not updating even though lyrics and other metadata update

Roon Core Machine

Core -
ROCK - [Intel NUC7i5BNH / i5-7260U / 32GB RAM / 250GB Samsung 960 EVO NVMe SSD]
Version 1.0 Build 227
Roon Version 1.8 Build 1021

Remote - Roon Version 1.8 Build 1021

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ubiquiti ER-8 → Ubiquiti USW Flex Mini → Metrum Ambre (wired)
Ubiquiti ER-8 → Ubiquiti UAP-AC-HD → Chromecast

Connected Audio Devices

Metrum Ambre for streamer, Chromecast for display

Number of Tracks in Library

Qobuz + limited ~4,000 tracks on USB storage

Description of Issue

Artist images on display not updating even though lyrics and other metadata update. See attached pictures with same image for 3 different tracks.

Thank you.

Hey @Binesh_Shrestha,

Ben here with the support team, thanks for taking the time to write in! Since a few days have passed, I wanted to check in on this issue. Are you still seeing delays in the artist image on your Chromecast display?

If so, the first step I would suggest is to simplify your network setup, and hardwire your core directly to your router. With that, simplify your external display via Chromecast as well, and see if your issue persists.

If you haven’t yet, please power cycle your network and give your core a hard reboot as well.

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

Hi Ben,

I was waiting to see if this issue happens again, but I haven’t seen this issue recently since I first reported it. Not sure what caused it or fixed it. But I’ll try your suggestions if it happens again,

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.