Artists, Albums, Tracks, Composers shrinking

Starting Roon , it shows as example, 1062 Artists 2650 Albums 20,340 Tracks, 987 Composers. As a few minutes go by this diminishes by about 80% in all categories. Plus "home"never finishes loading. I am using Roon with Tidal and Qobuz, which on their own seem to be showing Library properly.

It seems like you are unfortunately being bit hard by the Qobuz \Tidal sync bug.
This is being actively worked on by Roon but every so often it rears it’s ugly head and effects someone.
Not much to be done besides practicing patience right now.
Your music WILL return and I am sure Roon WILL resolve it.
Sorry there does not appear to be much better news for you this evening :slightly_frowning_face:

Thank you. I am at a total loss as to what to do. Patience I can exercise, hopefully it will resolve in under 48 hours!

I don’t think there is much you really can do right now.

If this can be considered as good news….the speed libraries have been returning has increased considerably of late, sometimes under a day.
Hopefully within 48 hours.

You could try signing out of both Tidal and Qobuz within Roon services.
Then reboot the Roon Core.
Then once stable try signing back into both services within Roon.
This has worked for a few people so it’s worth a try.
Good luck

And welcome to the forum although I wish it was under better circumstances!

1 Like

Again thanks, I will attempt following your advice!

Tried signing out of Tidal and Qobuz, then rebooting Roon Core. I noticed when signing in to Tidal, that there is a spinning semi-circle next to “edit” on Tidal. This was there before, which is perhaps indicative that something is, or isn’t going on. I’ll go back to waiting.

Yes the whirling dervish is a sure sign of a lack of sync on that service.
Patience it is then.

Dervish is yet to tire of whirling. Under the Tidal service “box” in Roon it shows library synching now, which it has been doing continuously for 5+ days now. I really don’t know what to do next.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.