Artwork disappears after adding tidal album to library

I’m running the latest version of my core on qnap. And use an iPad primarily to control Roon.

Album artwork shows up when I search for albums on tidal, but they disappear as soon as I add to the library. The “add to library” also behaves strangely in that it never returns when I touch it and artwork disappears immediately from the album page, but the album has been added to the library without artwork showing. This is after the most recent update I believe.

Hi @vin_k,

Is there any change in behavior if you clear your image cache under Roon Settings -> Setup on the iPad? Or if you reinstall the Roon app?

I restarted the service and it worked. Sorry for the false alarm, I should have remembered the old adage “when in doubt reboot”. However the core does get into this state on occasion which may be of concern.

1 Like

Hi @vin_k,

Glad to hear that the reboot worked! I would try reinstalling the Roon iPad app just to ensure that it is in a “fresh” state. Do let us know if you run into any other issues!

Thanks Noris. I restarted the server, not the iPad app so I think the problem is with the core. I’ll verify for sure if it happens again by trying other endpoints. I believe I did this time too and how I formed my opinion but my memory is bad and can’t remember for sure.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.