Artwork not showing since transfer from NAS to SSD [Resolved - Cleared image cache]

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Intel NUC running ROCK.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
5 endpoints inc. Allo Digione, Chromecast, NUC USB to DAC

Description Of Issue
Installed a 1TB SSD into my NUC. Copied all the albums over from my old Buffalo NAS to the ROCK data storage directory after formatting SSD. Files transferred ok. Have switched off old NAS …

I can still access my library from Roon but it’s missing artwork on most albums. Can I get Roon to re-add or do I need to manually copy?

Getting to grips with Roon nicely using Rock on a NUC.

Having installed my 1tb SSD internally to the NUC I’ve copied the music directories over to the SSD from my old NAS. Thereafter shutdown my NAS to check library access.

I can play from my new library but I’m missing album artwork? Can roon sort this or do I need to copy stuff over? Is there a quick and easy way to do this?

Does Settings > Setup > Clear image cache help?

EDIT I’ve merged your two posts. Let’s keep one issue in one thread.

Thanks Brian,

Instant fix. Just what I needed!

Excellent. I hope your odyssey is finally over and you can enjoy the nuc and music.

Yes thanks. Also fitted a £20 Cdrom drive for ripping. Worked perfectly…no more faffing with a pc and dbpoweramp. Very pleased.

Thanks for all the help

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.