Asustor app roonserver shutdown

hi, i have problem with nas asustor, i install roonserver app, all work in fantastic mode but when the current go down, when nas restart, roon server no start. i do disinstal and reinstal every time. i install few of this nas for some friend, all asustor with roonserver app with ssd in one slot, all the same problem.
modell:
3102t
3104t
5004t

thanks

Hi @GAVROCHE_LENGRAIS,

Welcome to the forum and apologies regarding the slight delay in getting back to you here.

Can you please confirm that you have the latest firmware version for both your Asustor system and the latest Roon build installed (build 528)? You can confirm the Roon version in Roon Settings -> About.

Hi, thanks for your answer.
I confirm i have last firmware everywere.
I check now.
Regards

Hi @GAVROCHE_LENGRAIS,

Can you please reproduce this issue once more and access the Roon logs right after? You can access the Roon logs by opening the IP address of the Asustor, clicking on the Roon app and then pressing the “Ambulance” button to download the log-set. Please upload these logs to Dropbox / Google Drive / Send.firefox.com and post a link here.

hi Noris, thanks for you job.

i take 2 logfile from 2 different nas asustor after cut off power supply and reboot
you see screenshot after reboot. for go ahead i need distanl and reinstall roon app, and after i choice the same folder and start perfect with access and playlist.

regards

link for download logfile

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtR6csilzXTzxlC2mpz8L4DvCUsw?e=2qPsU2

1 Like

Hi @GAVROCHE_LENGRAIS,

Thanks for sending those logs over, I can confirm receipt. Let me discuss them with our technical staff and see if there are any further clues in logs and I will let you know what we find.

Thank you verry much.
Regards

1 Like

Hi @GAVROCHE_LENGRAIS,
when your Asustor NAS is restarted, has it been properly shut down before or has it been turned of by cutting the power supply?
I am just asking, as I have a theory (which I have not yet verified).
Regards
Chris

1 Like

If i shut down properly i don’t have the problem.
The is if go down the current in the house and nas shut down immediatly. When i switch on all work, roon start but stay “sospension” mode. Never start. I need reinstall roon app.

Regards

Let me check. I might have found something, which might resolve your issue.

1 Like

Hi @GAVROCHE_LENGRAIS,
I have sent you a private message with a link to a new installation file, which hopefully solves the issue.

Please let me know, if it fixes it.

Kind regards
Chris

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.