- Core on SSD, Synology NAS, DS720+
- 6000 title
- roon 2.0 (build 1169)
- Win10 64, i7-7700K CPU, 48GB
- Network connection via cable, FritzBox 7590
- Audio devices
- PC speakers from motherboard sound chip
- Headphones to Meridian Explorer 2 via USB
Since the last update 2.0 (build 1169) I can no longer listen to music on Windows. The audio sources are available briefly and then disappear for a few seconds and then reappear. With the same configuration, everything always worked before the update.
What can be the reason?