"Audio File Loading Slowly..." message for some endpoints while others work as expected

Hi @Barry_Skingle,

Thanks for the update here. I believe the issue was just with the previous database, and since starting fresh things should be much better. Do keep me in the loop if there are any additional issues (hopefully not though :slight_smile: ).

Thank you, Noris.

I believe that the streaming sound quality has improved: is that possible, or is my imagination running riot?

1 Like

Hi @Barry_Skingle,

I think it might just be the imagination, but if the database was in a funky state I can’t say for sure if that would have impacted the audio engine aspect. If you are interested in maximizing the SQ further we do have some documentation on this.

Thank you, Noris. I’m not sure how much you can see from your end:

That all said, subjectively it sounds crisper since the restart.

Thank you, as always.

1 Like

Hi Noris, I’ve not hit any further timeout issues, which is great.

It is a substantial amount of work to rebuild the database. Should there not be user-visible indicators of database corruption, so we can restore from a good backup before lots of damage is done?

Thanks as always.

Hi @Barry_Skingle,

Thanks for the update here and for letting me know that things still appear to be stable!

Detecting corruption is best done by support/QA staff as the signs may not always be visible until logs are fully analyzed, I will however mention your suggestion to the product team.

If things are still stable over the next week or so, we can conclude that the issue is resolved. I have set a timer for this thread to auto-close, but if you have any further issues in the future do feel free to reach out to us again.

Thanks again for your patience through this process!

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.